Monday, January 17, 2005

Project Runway

Okay, I admit it. I watch Project Runway on Bravo. I love it! The personalities of the designers are great and it's always fun to see what they are going to come up with. Each week they eliminate another designer. They started with twelve and now I think they are down to seven. Is anyone else watching this? Who do you like? I like Austin, Jay, and Kara Saun. They are all good though - these are just the most entertaining and talented - in my humble opinion. Anyone else?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just started watching about a week ago. I've been trying to catch up by watching reruns. I really enjoy it also, I'm amazed at what they can come up with in such a short amount of time. I don't know all their styles very well yet but I think I like Kara Saun the best so far. I really loved the wedding gown she designed.
Cassi
Bella Dia