Friday, February 18, 2005

Packing Up

Yes, it's true. I am packing up the neckties. I have just a few more necktie projects to post.

Do you like the pink rhinestone pin on the handbag? Guess what? I got it at JoAnn's! I used my 40% off coupon too so it only cost a couple of dollars. Isn't it great?

In every lot of neckties there are always a few of these novelty-type character ties. Looney Tunes, Disney, Flintstones, etc. There are also what I refer to as "clown" ties. Big dots, bright stripes - really ridiculous "what were they thinking?" ties. I have combined these in this skirt. Pretty nuts, eh?

1 comment:

Chris Wass said...

Have you been by the Macy's going out of business sale at MetroCenter Mall? I saw a bunch of funny rhinestone pins there, and everything in the store is at least 65% off!