Friday, May 25, 2007

Tim Gunn is not the only Author on a Book Tour



Martha Kines is the author of a brand new book called Ivy Briefs: True Tales of a Neurotic Law Student. She is also a wife and mother living here in Scottsdale and has a blog called The Random Muse.

Her blog and her writing style were so entertaining and compelling that the publisher actually contacted her about writing the book!

Martha had a signing at our local Barnes and Noble last night. It was a standing-room-only crowd. She read several excerpts and signed copies for her fans. What fun. I had three of my boys along - they are always happy to hang out at "The B&N."

I started reading Ivy Briefs last night and it is hysterical. Congratulations Martha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, was I stoned when I was signing your book? I don't remember being stoned, but I certainly look it...

LauraK said...

I think you look cute. Do you have a shot of the shoes? Meanwhile, this post will show up in any google blog alert for "Tim Gunn." Pretty clever, eh?