Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Things I Hate


Inspired by this post, I have decided to try to come up with ten things I hate... Shouldn't be too hard, right?

1. Men's cologne. It gives me a headache.

2. Spaghettios. Again, the smell...

3. Anything "powder fresh."

4. Shopping at Abercrombie and Fitch. The music is too loud, the place reeks of cologne and the dressing rooms are locked. The people "working" there are too busy talking among themselves to actually help a customer. When it is time to check out the line is 20 minutes long because there is only one cashier. Also, the clothes are worn and torn - even though they are new - and they cost a fortune. Huh?!?! Dan used to like to shop there when he was in Middle School. Fortunately he is over it.

5. Stepping in chewing gun.

6. Cigarette smoke.

7. When I am sewing late at night and I run out of something.

Okay, that's it for now. I'll try to think of more.

2 comments:

Seven's Heaven said...

Okay, I died laughing reading Posy gets Rosie or whatever that blog is that has 200 comments!! Love your list, I'm big on the aversion to bad smells too. Especially men's cologne, then they hug you and you smell it all day. I have a huge thing about bad drivers, in my way, on the phone, smoking or just plain oblivious to the world around them. I am at the stage of really hating having a period now and I completely lose it when there is dog hair in the house where it shouldn't be. The smell of spagettios makes me sick, as does tuna that was refrigerated. And don't even go there with cigarettes and me. I can smell the neighbor's 3 doors down when I'm upwind!

Kaitlin said...

No one could even pay me to shop in Abercrombie. I have an anxiety attack just stepping foot in that store. One thing I hate; long goodbyes on the telephone, especially when the other person knows you are in a hurry. Another thing that I hate is: crappy hugging. i.e. soft hugs or when someone "pats you on the back" when you are hugging them. When you hug them, you should squeeze them!